ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
7-ELEVEN a pioneer and largest 24-hours convenience store operator in Malaysia. And these 7 things are that reminds us how they started to be in our life for years. Click here for their milestones.
- The first 7-ELEVEN store in Malaysia opened on 9 October 1984 in Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur and it is still in operation today.
- New “clear cup” for Slurpee was introduced on 21 January 2008 so that customers can create their own concoction of Slurpee frozen beverages.
- The first 8oz. mini cup of Slurpee was launched on 10 November 2008 for a limited time only.
- 7-ELEVEN stores use degradable plastic bags in response to environmental protection.
- 7-ELEVEN Malaysia celebrated its 25th Anniversary on 6 April 2009, it also marked a milestone opening of the 1,000th store in Bandar Sunway.
- In Malaysia, 7-ELEVEN Day is celebrated on 7 November (7/11) instead of July 11 which is the official birthday of the 7-ELEVEN convenience store.
- 7-ELEVEN Malaysia opened its 1,600th store in Publika Solaris on 18th June 2014 with a fresh new concept look and feel.
|BIG GULP AT ITS BEGINNING|
NOW THEY HAVE CHAIRS AND TABLES FOR SIT DOWN MEAL
|Spaghetti with Chicken Sauce|
|Our Table with IFTAR meals|
Latest from 7-ELEVEN
- BILL PAYMENT Because of the numbers of 7-ELEVEN stores almost in every neighbourhood, it is made possible for you to make your bills payment at the stores now for U Mobile, TM, Syabas and Astro.
- BOXiT PARCEL LOCKER (one stop experience) Some have seen it and ignore..hahaha don't ignore... rugi. 7-ELEVEN has partnered with BOXiT, a local parcel locker operator to feature parcel lockers nationwide which provides
- business to consumer,
- consumer to business for returned shipments,
- business to business transactions,
- bank to customer and
- customer to back services
- MOLPOINTS An online micro payment, a payment system that enables consumers nationwide to purchase online games, products, and services in 7-ELEVEN. You pay for purchases physically, online and mobile channels worldwide in 80 countries.
- MOLPAY Access is available for MOLPAY transaction in 7-ELEVEN. An online payment solution that enables e-commerce merchants to collect payments from online buyers securely through physical and online payment channels. Make a purchase from online shops, blog shops or casual sellers that utilize MOLPAY and pay CASH at any 7-ELEVEN for that online transaction.
- TOUCH N GO RELOAD With traffic condition getting worst in all urban main roads and highways, reloading your TOUCH N GO card is not made convenient at any 7-ELEVEN anytime, anywhere.
- 7-ELEVEN CARD How more to appreciate the long time customers loyalty of 7-ELEVEN then to introduce a 7-ELEVEN card. For every purchase above RM3.00, customer are able to get 1BPoint and with your BPoints, you redeem exclusive items online. You can view the unlimited rewards in www.Bcard.com.my
- SEMURNI KASIH 2016 It's a campaign that started in 2010 and has been held annually during the Ramadhan month. With average walk-in customer of over 900,000 daily, from more than 1879 stores nationwide. The mechanism is you just simply purchase any necessities and drop them into the collection box in all 7-ELEVEN across Malaysia. These in turn will be distributed to the underpriviledge in the community. Kindly refer to http://www.7eleven.com.my/community-care for full beneficiary list for Semurni Kasih 2016.
|Bloggers for IFTAR|
More photos here.
Level 3A, Podium Block, Plaza Berjaya,
No. 12, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone : 03-2142 1136
Fax : 03-2142 1139