|THE NAI CAFE|
A SPECIALTY CAFE OF KING PRAWN
(UDANG GALAH SEPIT BIRU)
Way deep in DENAI ALAM, there is a cafe that prepares the cafe's speciality King Prawn (Udang Galah Sepit Biru).
We have heard or read about how some experience that their KING PRAWN is not so tasty and all. Well these are little facts that was shared,
DIFFERENCE OF KING PRAWN IN PONDS AND WILD
- KING PRAWN bred in ponds, are feed with diet pallets, so they are a bit less tasty than the wild ones.
- KING PRAWN caught wild is sweeter and firm flesh with the best taste as they breed wildly.
How to differentiate? Tear open the head of the KING PRAWN, locate something that look like the brain, check the colour of it. If it looks dark, then it's a wild one, if it's fair or white then it's a breeding one. hahahaha ok need to learn how to check in the future....
THE NAI CAFE
En Bujey/Sharudin, the owner of THE NAI CAFE, grew up in ROMPIN. Being born in a fisherman's family, the knowledge of fishing runs deep to the children as well. So he knows the market well.
- With the name itself referring to DENAI ALAM... DENAI = THE NAI.
- The availability of KING PRAWN dishes and menu which is quite difficult at times to find especially menus that are cook specially.
- His source of KING PRAWN are from Perak, Rompin Muar or Sabah.
- Getting to THE NAI CAFE, you can use the GPS or WAZE, it will bring you straight to the cafe. The shortest will be the Sg Buloh, Payajaras Route which will bring you to the Guthrie Corridor highway.
- THE NAI CAFE has another branch called SELERA PENANG, located at Taylor's College, serving PENANG dishes.
THE NAI'S CAFE SPECIALTY - KING PRAWN
Who automatically thought of the price range (expensive) for KING PRAWN menus in THE NAI's CAFE? Come hands up... hahahaha. It's suprisingly cheap. From RM 12.90 - RM 14.90... okay can faint...
THE NAI CAFE beside serving some other local dishes and Western menu, they also serves several favourite types of menu for KING PRAWN but unfortunately the one dishes I wanted to try was not available that day, so I went for NASI GORENG UDANG GALAH and my son had UDANG GALAH TOMYAM with white rice. Both cooked with perfection and I enjoyed every bits. My son and I had to fight over the TomYam though hahahaha.... Their other menus are :-
- NASI GORENG UDANG GALAH
- KUEY TEOW GORENG UDANG GALAH
- CHAR KUEY TEOW UDANG GALAH
- MEE GORENG UDANG GALAH
- STIR-FRY UDANG GALAH
- MASAK LEMAK CILI PADI UDANG GALAH
- SAMBAL TUMIS UDANG GALAH
- TOMYAM UDANG GALAH
- SPICY CREAM BUTTER UDANG GALAH
- ASSAM PEDAS UDANG GALAH
|THE KING PRAWN MENU|
|SAMBAL TUMIS UDANG GALAH|
|CHAR KUEH TEOW UDANG GALAH|
|SPICY CREAMY BUTTER UDANG GALAH|
|CHAR KUEH TEOW BASAH UDANG GALAH|
|TOMYAM UDANG GALAH|
|NASI GORENG UDANG GALAH|
THE NAI CAFE - CHAR KUEH TEOW UDANG GALAH
So if you wish to see more or any other information, please feel free to check their social media accounts THE NAI CAFE FB. THE NAI CAFE IG
Getting to THE NAI CAFE is not that difficult, just WAZE or GPS THE NAI CAFE, 23-1, Jalan Elektron U16/F,Denai Alam, Seksyen U16,40150 Shah Alam,SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN