It's been sometime since I celebrated birthday. It has always been a small 'eating out' with my son. Since the day is coming up soon, thought that maybe, I wanted to do something different. Maybe have a present for myself... it's not always you get to pampered yourself right?
Anyway because I love online shopping, decided to go on Lazada to check out their items. As usual, I need to keep my tab very very far from me hahaha... I just cannot see Lazada too long... it's very contiguous...
But you know what, it is also a good place to search for items to send as a gift for a family member, friends, colleague or your boss... Lazada does delivery too.
With Lazada, it's hassle free because
Weekend & Holiday 9am - 6pm
- Cash on Delivery - Use the Cash on Delivery payment method and have the product delivered to you and conveniently pay at the doorstep of your home.
- Nationwide Delivery - Shipping fee is calculated based on weight, dimensions, origin, and destination. Who can resist a FREE SHIPPING; Lazada provides that for certain items only.
- Buyer Protection Guarantee - All purchases on Lazada are guaranteed to be genuine, new and free from defect. Lazada exchange or refund within 14 days for items sold by Lazada and most of their sellers.
- Trusted sellers only - Lazada is committed to ensure that you shop with conﬁdence on Lazada. All sellers listed on Lazada have passed a thorough selection process in order to guarantee you a high quality shopping experience.
- Customer Service - You can always call them for question/feedback, at 03 8601 1888
Weekend & Holiday 9am - 6pm
These are my 10 choice of gifts on my wishlist for birthdays in 2016...
1. YORK AIR-COND (with FREE Glasslock Food Container Set)
With the hot weather lately, these would really be a good item to have on my wishlist.
York has always been a good household item to have. Plus its with FREE Item as well.
2. AMAZING MAGIC MULTIPURPOSE BULLET FOOD PROCESSOR (21PCS)
Ok these on would really help a lot in the kitchen. You do almost any kind of food
processing when you have 21 pieces of it. In my wishlist.
3. BAYERS ELECTRONIC BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSER SCALE C-813I
Have always wanted to have one of these unit, it's quite cheap, and still available in
stocks. You can actually measure everything with this, your BMI, Body Fat, Bone Mass,
Hydration, Muscle Mass and many more.
Another health item on my wishlist. It's cheap compare to the ones sold at any
pharmacy. And Omron is always a trusted unit for health accessories.
5. DC PORTABLE SAUNA NYLON STEAM SAUNA + EVAPORATOR + REMOTE
CONTROL + PORTABLE CHAIR + FOOT MASSAGER + FREE GIFT
I tried this before and it's very easy to install it up but these unit is different. It has a
chair, foot massager. The unit I use doesn't have one. So having this on my wishlist is
going to great as well.
This is one wardrobe I can use and will need to get one soon. It comes with different
colours but the compartment in it is so convenient.
A definite worth the money as it's a set of 3. You can choose which to use depending
on your type of trip. I love to travel so luggage is essential. I don't have this at all. If you
have a child with you, having a luggage with rollers does help a lot.
8. SONY A5100 BLACK MIRRORLESS CAMERA 24.3MP WITH 16-50MM LENSI have always love sony items, they are very reliable gadgets especially with their
cameras and walkman. I still have one handphone that is still working till today. With my
line of work having one good camera does gives you the motivation to perform better.
These is going into my wishlist for 2016.
Because I love pink, this is going into my wishlist also. hahaha I really need to lose
some pounds and this is going to help a lot. I don't prefer fancy items as long as it works
on the pounds it's fine with me. It's quite cheap. Maybe some of you may want to ponder
on getting these for your family?
Not that I am saying I hate my wavvy hair but having this can really help on getting
those wave not go wavvy all around my head and face... hahaha.. it's really irritating at
times. Once a while want to just have fun with my own hair.
There you go... my wishlist for 2016. I might not get all, but I may now have some ideas on what to get for family, friends, colleagues and boss with birthday's coming up. I may even want to do it as a giveaway for my blog. Who knows...
Lazada is not only in Malaysia, you can find them in Singapore, Phillipines and other locations as well. A brand name by it's own.
Want to build your own wishlist?
You can now visit http://www.lazada.com.my/ for more information.